geisha JAPANESE ASIAN KIMONO UMBRELLA Patch Iron On Embroidered1605
Size: (approx) W 2.2" X H 4"
Embroidered Iron On Applique
Quantity: 1 piece
Patches are machine made with fusible adhesive backing.
Iron on or stitch/sew on fabric applique patches
Can be used to enhance fabrics, clothing, curtains, pillows, DIY craft, scrap-booking projects etc.
Stitch around the edges of the patch after applying the iron on if the item will be frequently washed.
Shipping From: philadelphia,Unite State
Handling Time: One Business Day once Payment Completed
5-10 Days by USPS
Iron On Instructions
1. Place the patch directly on to the cloth.
2. Cover the patch with a thin piece of cloth then press with the iron.
(Avoid using the iron directly onto the patch in order to protect the patch from the high temperature).
3. Keep the iron on the patch for approx. 40-60 seconds
4. Wait for the patched area to cool.
5. If the patch has not completely attached, repeat steps 3 and 4.